What are the benefits of Membership in HHFMA?
- Network with peers in home health financial management
- Access to exclusive HHFMA e-newsletter and listserv
- Opportunity to serve as an advocate for change in Washington
- Grow leadership skills, chance to serve on HHFMA and NAHC Boards
- Coordinate educational programs exclusively for financial managers
- Develop timely policy reports issued to Congress and the media
- Access to best practices in home care and hospice financial management
How do I join?
Membership is open to current members of the National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC). NAHC members may join by completing the HHFMA Registration Form (PDF) and return it by fax at (202) 547-3660 or by mail at P.O. Box 37558, Baltimore, MD 21297-3558. (Please do not email credit card information.)
If you are not a member of NAHC, you must first join by completing the NAHC Online Membership Form.
If you have any questions or need assistance please call (202) 547-7424 or email email@example.com.