What are the benefits of Membership in HHFMA?
- Networking with peers and to develop an on-going relationship with them.
- Up-to-the-minute information on issues affecting finance and management via a specific electronic newsletter.
- A List Serv confined to HHFMA members.
- One-on-one case work assistance with problems.
- Work for changes in Washington.
- Provide leadership in this rapidly growing field including service on HHFMA Board and the NAHC Board of Directors.
- Plan and participate in educational programs for financial managers both “live” and over the internet.
- Access to data and the opportunity to design studies and participate in the development of data.
- Help develop Policy Reports to be issued to Congress and the media.
- Contribute to the content of Caring NAHC / HHFMA publications.
- Access to best practices in home care and hospice financial management
How do I join?
Only members of the National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) may join the Home Care and Hospice Financial Managers Association. Please complete the NAHC Online Membership Form here. To join the HHFMA, please fill out the PDF registration form and return it to HHFMA by fax at (202) 547-3660 or by mail at PO Box 37558, Baltimore, MD 21297-3558. (Please do not email credit card information.)
Please call (202) 547-7424 or email email@example.com if you have questions.