What are the benefits of Membership in HHFMA?
- Networking with peers and to develop an on-going relationship with them.
- Up-to-the-minute information on issues affecting finance and management via a specific electronic newsletter.
- A List Serv confined to HHFMA members.
- One-on-one case work assistance with problems.
- Work for changes in Washington.
- Provide leadership in this rapidly growing field including service on HHFMA Board and the NAHC Board of Directors.
- Plan and participate in educational programs for financial managers both “live” and over the internet.
- Access to data and the opportunity to design studies and participate in the development of data.
- Help develop Policy Reports to be issued to Congress and the media.
- Contribute to the content of Caring NAHC / HHFMA publications.
- Access to best practices in home care and hospice financial management
How do I join?
Please complete the Online Membership Form here. Or if you prefer, fill out the PDF registration form and return it to HHFMA by fax at (202) 547-3660 or by mail at PO Box 37558, Baltimore, MD 21297-3558. (Please do not email credit card information.)
Please call (202) 547-7424 or email email@example.com if you have questions.